The 1/8 scale NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX Stunt Truck 4WD unleashes wheelie-popping, back-flipping, outrageous action with one-of-a-kind style. Its custom 1950s body offers more than streamlined good looks and a matte black or matte blue factory finish. Its exclusive ARRMA® "Real Steel" effect adds eye-catching realism that only improves with severe bashing. The more scratched and scarred your Stunt Truck becomes, the more authentic and amazing it looks.
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Spektrum™ SR315 Dual Protocol 3-Channel Receiver
- Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- Stronger chassis design
- EXB compatible front brace
- Heavy-duty arms front and rear
- Updated Rear shock tower geometry
- Large volume waterproof* receiver box
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Internal body protection roll bar
- High downforce wing
- Wheelie bar
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Never-pop ball ends
- 5-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Hub nut O-rings
- Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Tough stunt truck wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots® BACKFLIP™ tires
- "Real Steel" effect body for enhanced realism
- IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
From its heavy-duty front bumper through the short wheelbase chassis to the wheelie bar in back, the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD is engineered to make you a stunt superstar. Its stiff roll cage and underbody will take all kinds of punishment and come back for more. The NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD can do it all: long, tall wheelies…tight, fast donuts…standing and aerial backflips…high leaps into the air…and more.
For the power to perform that kind of stunt action, ARRMA® now equips the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD with a potent, 6S-capable brushless system featuring the Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC and Firma™ 2050Kv brushless motor. The combination lets you cut loose with incredible torque, acceleration and speed, while the heavy-duty aluminum and steel chassis and transmission components take it all in its stride. For improved steering, ARRMA® also includes a new, steel gear Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo — which is 32% stronger and 5% faster than the previous version's ADS-15M servo. Thanks to waterproof electronics, bashing is a "go" even through mud and snow. Just add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery.
The ready-to-run Stunt Truck now also includes a 3-channel Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio and Spektrum™ SR315 dual protocol receiver. Perfect for long hours of fatigue-free bashing, the transmitter's ergonomic design features a foam steering wheel for precise fingertip control and an improved hand grip and trigger feel. If you're a new driver, you'll be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until you're ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
Because the SR315 receiver can use SLT™ and DSMR® protocols, you can easily upgrade to a Spektrum™ DSMR® transmitter later — then, download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard™ app for your mobile device and take full advantage of the Smart telemetry capabilities already present in the Firma™ electronics. You'll be able to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM.
With adjustable 16mm oil-filled shocks on aluminum towers soaking up bumps, the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD Stunt Truck blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass — over all terrain, in all conditions. Its tough stunt truck wheels come outfitted with multi-terrain dBoots® BACKFLIP™ tires that provide all the traction you'll need to flip, grip, wheelie and spin. A high downforce wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Everything about the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD contributes to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds.
For the toughness needed to support extreme stunts, ARRMA® uses a strengthened anodized aluminum chassis as the foundation. A center body support and aluminum center brace plus composite chassis side pods add more durability. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme stunts and high-speed bashing. A "never loose" aluminum steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA® keeps your maintenance downtime to the minimum by giving the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount allows quick, hassle-free motor access. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just five bolts.
No Problem. The NOTORIOUS 6S flips for fun.
CATCH THE DRIFT
Can you control this much power long enough?
UPDATED CHASSIS DESIGN
Wider rear section and 3D form introduced in key areas to greatly improve strength.
UPDATED REAR SUSPENSION GEOMETRY
- Updated rear shock tower geometry works in conjunction with updated rear suspension arm geometry to provide a plusher rear end
- More compact rear shock tower, being less exposed, is better protected from being bent during upside-down impacts
FRONT PIVOT BALL SUSPENSION
For precise handling at top speeds
5 bolt center diff removal for easy access
SPEKTRUM® SMART TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED
FIRMA™ 150A SMART Brushless ESC and FIRMA™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
Large volume waterproof receiver box
RUBBER SHIELDED BEARINGS
Longer life, less maintenance
OPTIONAL SPEED PINION INCLUDED
Red anodized motor mount and Mod 1 spur and pinion gears to handle optimum performance.
FIRMA™ 150A SMART BRUSHLESS ESC
- Waterproof* and dustproof design
- 150A, 6S LiPo ready (3S, 4S & 6S LiPo compatible)
- Spektrum® SMART Technology
- Fitted with reliable IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- Integrated fan for reduced heat during extreme running
- High quality 10awg wires
- Low voltage cut off and thermal overload protection
- User programmable punch, brake, BEC, reverse speed and motor timing settings
FIRMA™ 4074 2050KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR
- 2050Kv 4074 size 6S brushless motor
- Beautifully etched aluminum can
- 4-pole construction for smooth and consistent power
- 4mm gold bullet connectors for reliable and efficient connection
- Black anodized aluminum motor can for increased heat dissipation
- Super strong 5mm shaft
- Groove at the end of the motor shaft allows the installation of a pinion retaining E-Clip
SPEKTRUM® SLT3® RADIO
- Superb SLT response rate
- 50% and 75% throttle limited switch - great for beginners
- Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
- Foam steering wheel grip
- Compatible with Tactic Receivers
SPEKTRUM® SR315 RECEIVER
- Dual Protocol - Compatible with SLT and DSMR® 2.4GHz protocol transmitters
- Fast reponse rate and outstanding range
- No tool binding and protocol switching
- SMART telemetry compatible (in DMSR mode and with SPEKTRUM dashboard app)
SPEKTRUM® SPMS652 DIGITAL SERVO
- All Steel Gears
- 19.08kg-cm/265oz-in Torque @7.4V
- 32% More Torque & 5% Faster than ADS-15M Servo