Here at Platinum Hobbies, we are committed to giving everyone a great experience and a way to get what you want! We currently offer 3 great financing options for credit scores and profiles.
Easiest to apply for: Shop Pay
Generally, the lowest rate: Affirm / Shop Pay
Best Approval Odds for Bad Credit: Affirm / Shop Pay
**All of these options DO NOT check your credit and only do a soft inquiry!**
*** PLEASE NOTE ALL RATES STATED BELOW ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON YOUR CREDIT SCORE AND CREDIT HISTORY***
Click here to apply for financing
- Affirm may perform a soft credit check, which doesn’t hurt your credit. It will also consider prior payment history with Affirm, how long you’ve had an Affirm account, any Affirm loans you may have outstanding, your credit utilization, your current debts and income, and any bankruptcies.
- Affirm offers three-, six- and 12-month repayment plans. Longer plans up to 60 months could be available depending on the purchase. Affirm also offers a no-interest, pay-in-four option.
- Interest rates on Affirm loans range from 0% to 30%. It doesn’t charge a late fee for missed payments.
Just choose Shop Pay at checkout to see if your approved!
Shop Pay Overview:
Four interest-free payments every two weeks for orders between $50 and $999.99.
Monthly payments (over three, six or 12 months depending on the amount) made on orders between $150 and $17,500 with a 10% to 36% annual percentage rate, or APR.
Please send us a message so we can either take your information over the phone or send you a link to the application.
- Upon applying, Acima does a soft credit pull, which doesn't impact your credit score. However, approval is based mainly on your income and checking account history instead of credit history, so borrowers with bad or no credit may be approved.
- To qualify, you’ll need monthly income of at least $1,000 over the past three months, deposited into a checking account. You’ll also need a government-issued photo ID and Social Security number or Taxpayer Identification Number.
- Though Acima won’t charge interest, you’ll pay a markup price and the cost of leasing.