The ProTek R/C "TruTorque SL" Metric Ball End Hex Driver Set features large 20mm diameter handles with machined relief holes and cross hatch knurling to reduce weight and provide a high grip surface. The end of the handle features a rotating end cap that allows the tool to spin in your palm, maximizing comfort during long wrench sessions. Plus, the tip size is laser etched in not one - but the THREE different spots on the handle to help simplify identification.
TruTorque SL tools also feature proven HSS steel tips. These tips are precision cut to create an exceptional fit with the fastener, and will continue to hold their edge throughout repeated use. The 80mm long tip is secured in the handle with an M3 set screw, and a full range of replacement tips are available so they are easily replaced if needed.
ProTek R/C has raised the bar again, with investment grade tools that will outlast the life of the model you are working on...and remain with you for years after. Grab a set and see why TruTorque tools are used and trusted by professionals and weekend warriors around the world.
NOTE: Ball end hex tips are not recommended for installing or removing hardware in high torque applications.
- CNC machined knurled aluminum handle with relief holes
- Rotating aluminum end cap
- Durable, precision cut, 80mm long HSS Steel tip
- Tip size is etched in three places on the handle for easy identification
- (1) 1.5mm Ball End Hex Driver
- (1) 2.0mm Ball End Hex Driver
- (1) 2.5mm Ball End Hex Driver
- (1) 3.0mm Ball End Hex Driver