ProTek RC 160TBL Black Label Low Profile High Torque Brushless Servo.
Brushless servo technology has improved by leaps and bounds. Finally, brushless servos can deliver holding power, speed and precision that can compete with a coreless servo. Combine that with the superior efficiency and lifespan of a brushless motor and you have a servo that hits all the marks, with the performance and quality required for a pro level build.
A black anodized aluminum case with aluminum and gold accents give this servo a stealthy look that sets it apart from the rest. The aluminum upper case provides bomb proof durability and the heat sink center case offers efficient heat dissipation and helps to reduce weight. An aluminum, single arm clamping servo horn is included, as well as a full set of servo mounting washers for a rock solid and durable installation.
NOTE: If you experience glitching or poor performance while using a Futaba transmitter, you must turn off BLS mode. BLS mode is only compatible with Futaba BLS type servos.
- Used by Ryan Maifield to win the 2019 Roar 4wd Off-Road National Championships
- Ideal for any 1/10 to 1/8 surface application that can benefit from a low profile configuration
- Full aluminum black anodized case
- High voltage circuitry
- 0.08 transit speed, and 230 oz-in of torque @ 6.0V
- 0.06 transit speed, and 290 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Includes aluminum single arm clamping servo horn and servo mounting washers for a rock solid installation
- 140mm long servo lead
- Full metal gears and dual ball bearings
- Brushless motor
|Recommended Application||1/10 to 1/8 Scale Surface
|Operating Voltage||4.8V - 7.4V
|Operating Temperature||14° to 140° F (-10 to +60° C)|
|Operating Speed @ 6.0V||0.08/60° sec
Operating Speed @ 7.4V
|Dynamic Torque @ 6.0V
||230 oz-in (16.5 kg-cm)
Dynamic Torque @ 7.4V
||290 oz-in (20.9 kg-cm)
|Output Shaft||25 Tooth
||1520?s / 333hz|
|Length (Bottom to Mount)