- Up to 100W power per channel or 200W on one channel for fast charging
- Charges AND balances Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection — no separate balance lead needed
- Auto Charge recognizes Smart battery charging parameters and begins safe, accurate charging automatically when connected
- Charges virtually any RC battery (use Smart batteries to benefit from all charger features)
- Smart software tracks and stores numerous Smart battery data
- Includes IC3® and IC5® charging output ports — eliminating the need for a separate IC3® or IC5® adapter
- Large, 2.4" display screen
- An on-screen clock counts down remaining charge time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use
- Updated user interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons and navigation tools, plus non-slip, easy to use buttons
- USB input and output ports are included for updating firmware and charging secondary devices
- ON/OFF switch eliminates the need to plug in and unplug the power cord for ON/OFF control
- Detachable power cord makes transporting more convenient
- Includes an efficient, low-noise cooling fan
- Sleek, sturdy case fits well on a workbench and in pit or field bags
- Handy rubber grips on case make it easier to plug in and remove batteries
- IC3® and IC5® connectors are backwards compatible with EC3™ and EC5™ connectors
Next Generation Charging — "Smart" and State-of-the-Art
The 2-channel S2100 Smart AC Charger — from the new generation of Spektrum™ Smart electronics — brings today's most advanced and user-friendly charging technology to RC pilots and drivers of all skill levels.
With up to 100W power per channel or 200W on one channel for fast charging, plus the ability to charge batteries on either the IC3® or IC5® integrated output ports, the S2100 charger delivers a versatile and truly hassle-free charging experience. The S2100 charger works with virtually any RC battery and is backwards compatible with EC3™ and EC5™ connectors. Use it together with Smart batteries and you'll be amazed by its incredible functionality and performance.
The S2100 Smart AC Charger makes battery charging the easiest it has ever been. Its Auto Charge feature recognizes your Smart battery's parameters, such as chemistry type and charge rate, and begins safe, correct charging automatically when the charge lead is connected. A clock on the charger's screen counts down the time until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to use.
Balancing Smart batteries is just as simple. The S2100 charger will balance your Smart LiPo packs through the same, single IC connection used for charging. No separate, confusing balance leads are required.
The S2100 Smart AC Charger's updated, improved user interface features fresh, intuitive menus, icons, and navigation tools. Its clear, easily understandable indicators of Smart battery history and performance provide the information you need to make the best decisions about your batteries when putting gear together for a day at the field or track.
USB input and output ports enable you to charge secondary devices and to update the charger's firmware so you always have the latest features. The S2100 Smart AC Charger also includes an ON/OFF switch, cooling fan, detachable power cord, and sleek case with rubber grips that fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag.
Select IC3® Or IC5® Charging Output
The Spektrum™ S2100 Smart AC Charger includes IC3® and IC5® output ports for charging your Smart batteries without adapters. Use the slider to select either the IC3® or IC5® port and then charge your battery — at up to 100W power per channel or 200W on one channel for fast charging. You can charge AND balance Smart G2 batteries with one simple IC3® or IC5® connection. No separate balance lead is required.
Improved User Interface
To provide the easiest, most helpful, and most hassle-free charging experience, the S2100 AC charger includes a large, 2.4" display and updated user interface with improved menus, icons, and navigation tools — plus non-slip, easy to use buttons. For maximum safety, simplicity, and charging ease, the Auto Charge feature recognizes Smart battery charging parameters as soon as you connect your pack and begins proper charging automatically.
Charge Time Remaining Clock
In real time, a clock on the S2100 AC charger's screen counts down the minutes until your Smart battery is fully charged and ready to be used.
Improved Case Design
The charger's sleek case fits perfectly on your workbench and in your pit or field bag. Its power cord is detachable for easy transport. Rubber grips help you hold the charger securely while connecting and removing batteries. USB input and output ports enable you to update charger firmware and to charge secondary devices. Other features include a built-in ON/OFF power switch and low-noise cooling fan.
- Amp Meter
- RC model battery charger
- Battery Balance Connector
- Battery Temperature Monitoring
- Battery Type
- Smart, Non Smart
- Charge Protection Circuitry
- Connector Type
- IC3, IC5
- 0.1 - 1.5A, adjustable in 0.1A increments (15W Max)
- 2.4" 320 x 240 IPS LCD
- Input Voltage
- 100 - 240V AC, 50 - 60 Hz
- Integrated Balancing
- Yes - Internal Balancer & Internal Adapter
- Maximum Charge Rate
- 10 to 14 Amps
- Normal/Standard Charge Rate
- 0.1 - 12.0A, adjustable in 0.1A increments (200W Max)
- Number of Cells
- 1 - 6S Li-Ion/LiPo/LiFe, 1 - 16S NiCd/NiMH, 1 - 12S Pb
- Number of Output Ports
- Output Connector
- IC3, IC5
- Over Current Protection
- PC Connectivity
- Peak Detection
- Power (watts)
- 100 - 199W
- Power Source
- Product Height
- 4.1" (104 mm)
- Product Length
- 5.7" (145 mm)
- Product Weight
- 2.4 Lb (1070 g)
- Product Width
- 5.7" (145 mm)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Safety Timer
- Selectable Charge Rate
- Short Circuit Protection
- Software Updates
- Thermal Protection
- USB Power out
- Voltage Meter